- PowerPlayer Pro - Video Player
- M·A·C Divine Night
- VideoMusic Mixer (Add musics,text,logo,photo to video and share)
- Christmas Wallpapers HD PRO
- Celebrity Face Maker Diva Edition: Make funny celeb faces out of your pic!
- LikesLoverPro: Get more likes on your photos for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- Happy Birthday eCards
- Nfs most wanted car wallpapers
- iTV World Wide Internet TV
Updating Photo Libuary
I think this is one of the nicer and more powerful apps I have seen for the iPad. Unfortunately, the constant and long process of "updating photo library," every time a new photo appears on the device via photo stream or other means, results in a 15min wait with a large photo collection. This really just destroys any workflow you can have with the app.
The current version of iPhoto (version 1.0.1) said it fixed an issue where there were duplicates of the same photo in photo view, IT DID NOTHING OF THE SORT! It actually gave me about 5 more of each duplicate image! I love the app, but upgrading did nothing!!!
I had hoped this would be good, despite the nasty reviews. It is interesting, but hard to use. Therefore, I NEVER use it. Sometimes I will pop it open and give it another try, but I am always RE-disappointed by it. Don`t waste your money! Get something like photogene, instead!
Related - Photo & Video - iPhoto 1.0.1
The "Download" link for iPhoto 1.0.1 directs you to the iTunes AppStore, where you have to continue the download process.You must have an iTunes account to download the application. This download link may not be available in some countries.
Customers also see - like iPhoto 1.0.1
More in Photo & Video - for iPhoto 1.0.1
More by Apple - for iPhoto 1.0.1